IntelliCentrics SEC³URE Platform
We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies or practices of any of the App’s users (“Users”), third-party websites imbedded or linked through the App, or third-party applications.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE
We collect your personal information in the course of your use of the App in a few different ways. Here are some of the types of information we gather:
- information you give us, such as your name, password, employer, credentials, facilities, in order to use the APP or register and participate in the IntelliCentrics community; credit card information you send to our payment processor in order to carry out transactions; and other personal information you may choose to provide us, to provide the services you are requesting;
- information we collect from third parties who perform services you choose or authorize as appropriate by the Intellicentrics application you subscribe to, such as information from your authorized representatives (such as an employer), from medical training, licensing, regulatory, or credential verification organizations and public records, from third-party service providers, from payment facilities, from healthcare providers, or others (note that for many third-party services, you will provide your information directly to that service provider and not to us);
- information we collect from third parties as appropriate by application you subscribe to, who perform services or provide information about you pursuant to database searches or background checks requested or required for your authorized representatives (such as an employer) or for individuals or companies with which you have a relationship (such as a healthcare provider or facility);
- information about your computer or mobile devices for system https://www.intellicentrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/home-slider-1080×616-1.jpgistration purposes, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type, but this information is statistical data about our User’s browsing patterns and generally does not identify our Users; and
- non-personal information that is collected on an aggregate basis as you use the App or browse our websites.
This may include the following “Personal Information:”
- Identification information such as name, log-in, password, organization, mail and email addresses, and phone number(s). For medical staff specifically: former name(s), Social Security number, place and date of birth, gender, or other responses to security questions, driver’s license number, photographs or bio-identifiers for proof of identity;
- Employment-related information as appropriate by application you subscribe to, such as your employment status, employers, positions, and lengths of employment;
- Credentials and other records as appropriate by application you subscribe to, of your education, training, certifications, professional history, and qualifications;
- As appropriate by application you subscribe to, authorizations and purchase orders for products or services, such as Vaccination appointments, histories and/or proof of immunization; Pass/fail records of titer or other medical tests, based on Center for Disease Control standards, and other medical records as you authorize; Radiation dosimeter purchases and exposure histories; records of Training and Continuing Education; and Certificates of Insurance coverage which may be provided to us;
- Access or meeting history, training records, and other information regarding your previous interaction(s) at facilities or with other App Users as appropriate by application you subscribe to;
- Any other information or documents you may upload to your profile, such as photos, and for BioBytes, medical history, vaccinations, current symptoms, or information that would be in concert with vital signs or biomarker measurement, or in questions, comments, complaints, or inquiries submitted to us; and
- App traffic data and data from our websites, emails, attachments, email addresses, metadata, and URLs.
We only collect Personal Information that you choose to submit to us or authorize us or others to obtain. You may choose not to submit information to us, or to permit us or others to obtain it. If you choose not to do so, however, we will not be able to provide the corresponding service to you. You may also choose to ask us to amend or delete certain of your information already provided to us. If you choose to make such a request and we are able to agree to the request, we may no longer be able to provide the corresponding service to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information to operate, provide, and improve the App. Our purposes for using your personal information include:
- Providing the App to you, along with products and services that you request through the App, including providing healthcare providers and facilities you select with access to your profile, assistance with their credentialing processes and databases, and access tracking and control services, and responding to questions, comments, complaints, and other inquiries. With respect to BioBytes, access to your profile includes medical history, current symptoms, or information that would be in concert with vital signs or biomarker measurement;
- Assisting third-party service providers in providing products and services that you request on the App as appropriate by application you subscribe to such as vaccinations, medical tests and histories, background checks, training, insurance, radiation dosimeters and reports, and other products and services;
- Administering the App and running our business, including protection and improvement of the App, account management and analysis, customer support, communication, and market analysis;
- Marketing of our products and services that we think may be of interest to you; and
- Otherwise as we have a legitimate interest. For example, we may use it to communicate with you, to https://www.intellicentrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/home-slider-1080×616-1.jpgister our App, websites and run our business, to protect ourselves and others, for our own individual or market research, or in connection with a corporate transaction such as a merger or acquisition. We may also use it when, in our judgment, we believe it is necessary, appropriate, or required, such as communicate with third parties such as insurers, service providers, consultants, advisors, or agents, or to comply with and enforce legal and regulatory requirements, agreements, and policies, or to protect a person’s vital interests. We may also use it for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Information about our Users is an important part of our business, but we are not in the business of selling our Users’ personal information to others. We share personal information only as described below.
We may share your Personal Information with others, as follows:
- Employees, contractors, and agents who “need to know” in order to serve you: We may share your personal information with our employees, contractors, and agents who “need to know” in order to serve you. These may include third-party service providers who perform services for us, such as our payment processor, but their use of such information is limited to the performance of their duties and is consistent with our purposes for using such information;
- Third-party service providers you choose or authorize: We may share your personal information with the third-party services providers you select, who provide services to you as you choose or authorize including credential records, background checks, vaccination appointments and records, titer tests and other medical records, radiation dosimeters and reports, education and training, insurance coverage, and payment processing. In most cases, you will be directed to their websites and provide your information yourself. We require our service providers to maintain the confidentiality and security of your Personal Information and to use it only to provide services on yours or our behalf or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law;
- Other third parties you choose or authorize: We may share certain of your personal information with other third parties whom you have chosen or authorized, who are permitted by law to receive it, and who need that information in order to manage their accounts with us (such as your employer, or other entity on whose behalf you work); as appropriate to the Intellicentrics application you are using; and
- Protection of ourselves or others: We may share your personal information when we believe release is appropriate: to (a) comply with a law, legal process or regulations; (b) protect the vital interests of a person; (c) protect our property, App, services or legal rights; or (d) support our audit, compliance and governance functions.
- In aggregated form. We may aggregate your information with the information of others who use our APP and share the aggregated information with third parties to discover and reveal trends about how Users like you engage with our services. This normally results in information in a statistical or summary form that does not include any personal identifiers.
- At your option: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may provide links to websites of third-party service providers in order to make their services available to you through the App (“Linked Website”). These links may be helpful with regard to the requirements for some of the applications and products for some of the Intellicentrics services.
All of the Linked Websites use tracking “cookies.”
HOW WE MAINTAIN AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We also contractually require business partners with whom we share your Personal Information to safeguard it and to use it only for the purpose for which it was shared.
VIEWING AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
- Viewing: We may use “web beacons” to enable us to know whether you have visited a page or received a message, understand whether you came to our websites in response to advertising and thus measure marketing campaigns and improve App performance, and/or relate your viewing of a web page or receipt of a message to other information about you, including your personal information.
- Do not track signals and requests: ‘Do not track signals and requests’ are sent from your browser to the website you visit indicating that you do not want to be tracked or monitored. Websites are not required to accept these requests, and many do not. At this time, our App does not honor do not track signals or requests.
HOW YOU CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION
You may view, update, and delete certain information about your account at any time through the App. You may not, however, amend, delete or correct Personal Information which has been submitted by or obtained from a third party such as a credentialing company, records provider, or similar agency through the App. If you feel you need to challenge the accuracy of such information, you may contact that third-party provider directly, or you may contact us for assistance at Privacy@IntelliCentrics.com.
California (under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), among others), Canada, the European Economic Area (under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)), and some other jurisdictions provide individuals with specific rights. These rights may include rights and control over your personal information, including the right to know, the right to delete, and the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information that we may collect about you.
For example, you may click on the following links to find out more about these rights:
- GDPR: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-protection-eu_en
- CCPA: https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
To exercise any rights your jurisdiction may provide, contact us at Privacy@IntelliCentrics.com. We may require you to verify your identity before exercising your individual rights. We will respond to your request within the time frames required in your jurisdiction.
We are a data “controller” as provided under the GDPR.
HOW YOU OPT-OUT OF MARKETING MATERIALS
You may opt-out of marketing and informational materials at any time. Either click on the “unsubscribe” feature at the bottom of an email or other electronic material, or contact us at Privacy@IntelliCentrics.com and indicate your wish. If you do so, we may still contact you regarding transactional or https://www.intellicentrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/home-slider-1080×616-1.jpgistrative topics, such as service requests.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain information received through or by the App in the United States. If you are providing information from another country, you understand and agree that it will be transferred, used, and stored in the United States.
CAN CHILDREN USE THE APP?
No. The App is not directed to children under 18. If you are under 18, you should not submit information on the App.
We do not knowingly collect information from children. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information from a child under 18, we will promptly destroy it, unless we are legally obligated to retain it. If you believe we have mistakenly collected information from a child under 18, please contact us at Privacy@IntelliCentrics.com.
If you have questions, concerns or complaints about our privacy practices, please email us at Privacy@IntelliCentrics.com or contact us at (972) 316-6560